[Fredslist] Tickets available for a show I'm working on at Town Hall

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Tue Nov 11 08:46:55 EST 2008

Hi Gothamites,

This coming Monday, Nov. 17th, 8 p.m. is the 5th Annual "Broadway Unplugged" show at The Town Hall.
"Unplugged" means "No Microphones".  The Town Hall has incredible sound; it doesn't matter where you sit.

Since I am assisting the producer and am lucky enough to see the rehearsals, I think Gothamites who love great Broadway music and hearing it the old-school way will have a terrific evening.  Last year, prior to being involved with Scott Siegel's productions, my daughter-in-law and I saw it and were enchanted by the show; she's coming again this year.

Below is info for tickets and Who's Who in the cast.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Best,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice
917-374-8984

5th Annual “Broadway Unplugged” on Monday, November 17th at 8 PM at The Town Hall, 123 West 43rd Street.

Broadway stars singing great Broadway music with no microphones in a 1,500 seat theater, the way theater used to be.

Ashley Brown – Broadway’s original “Mary Poppins”
Ron Bohmer  - “Woman in White”
Matt Cavenaugh –Soon to star in the Broadway revival of “West Side Story”
Chuck Cooper – Tony Award Winner, “The Life”
Bill Daugherty – Award-winning vocalist
Erin Denman – “42nd St.”
Marc Kudisch – Two-time Tony Award Nominee, soon to star in Broadway's “9 to 5”
Lorinda Lisitza – Award-winning vocalist
Jeff McCarthy – “Urinetown”
William Michals – “South Pacific”
Julia Murney – “Wicked”
Christiane Noll – “Jekyll and Hyde”
Cheryl Freeman – "The Who’s Tommy”

"Broadway Unplugged" creator/writer/host, Scott Siegel, is also responsible for creating Broadway by the Year, The Broadway Cabaret Festival, The Summer Broadway Festival and The Nightlife Awards - all at The Town Hall.

Orchestra and Loge: $75, Front Balcony: $50. Rear Balcony: $25.  Tickets are available at The Town Hall Box Office (123 W. 43rd Street, between 6th & 7th Avenues) from noon to 6 PM every day but Sunday. Tickets are also available via TicketMaster.com or by calling 212-307-4100.