[Fredslist] FW: SARAH JANE BRAIN FOUNDATION

Baugh, Cara A. cab at dmlegal.com
Mon Nov 10 18:23:35 EST 2008

I would like to share the following e-mail (see below) sent by my good
friend Jessica Thaler who has become involved in the Sarah Jane Brain
Foundation.  Some of you may remember seeing the Donohues in the news
when their "baby nurse" violently shook their baby, Sarah Jane, causing
a severe brain injury.  I went to school with Patrick Donohue, Sarah's
father. The website www.TheBrainProject.org has Sarah's story.  Please
visit it and read about Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane herself will be appearing
on The TODAY Show (on NBC) between 8am and 9am on Friday, November 14th.
Please pass on Sarah Jane's story, it may help a friend or loved one
prevent this from happening to them, or help them to cope if it already
has happened.  Thank you.

Cara A. Baugh, Esq.
Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP
200 Garden City Plaza