[Fredslist] Promo- Top 12 Reasons to Contact Charlie Schreiberatthe New York Business Development Corp. for a commercial mortgage

Charles Schreiber cschreiber at NYBDC.COM
Fri Nov 7 14:01:31 EST 2008

11.	Our program provides small and mid-sized businesses advantages
previously only known to much larger enterprises. Last month over $311
Million in funding was completed at a very advantageous 20 year fixed
rate.

We specialize in helping banks to approve a commercial mortgage with 90%
financing. At 10% down, owning ones own commercial space, be it condo,
coop or free standing building, makes sense now. Call me for the rest of
the story........

Charles F. Schreiber,Vice President
New York Business Development Corporation

Empire State Certified Development Corporation - The 504 Company
68 South Service Road Suite 100, Melville, NY 11747
Tel DIRECT 631-465-2079
Fax 631-465-2195
Cell: 347-545-1308
E-mail:  cschreiber at nybdc.com