[Fredslist] Fwd: [QNYF] Seeking: Keynote Last Minute Speaker for Green Conference

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Wed Nov 5 14:08:05 EST 2008

I am sending this along for a friend. Please contact them directly.

> "The Greener Side: Achieving Successful and Sustainable Marketing" on
> November 21st, 2008 hosted by students at Columbia Business School.
> Unfortunately, the keynote speaker canceled, and the host is looking
> for a replacement. The two main speakers we have are John Grant,
> author of "The Green Marketing Manifesto," and Harry Verhaar, Head of
> Philips Lighting. Ideally, the other keynote would be as relevant and
> high profile as John and Harry but we understand notice is short.
> Contact Rachel Bobrow, 917.892.2402 or RBobrow09 at gsb.columbia.edu
> (refer to Julie via Golden Seeds).
>
> Julie
>
> Was this email forwarded to you?
> FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN JOIN QUENTIN'S FRIENDS HERE:
> www.quentinsfriends.com/join.htm
>
> __._,_.___
> Messages in this topic (1)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
> Messages | Links | Database | Calendar
> Quentin's Friends' Mission: To help each other achieve our personal
> & professional goals and dreams.
>
> Our mission is facilitated by our online community website through
> which we 'Q'mmunicate' - exchange practical and cultural
> information, "Q'nnect" and interact.
>
> Our Shared Values: Honesty - Integrity - Courtesy - Respect -
> Generosity - Gratitude - Fun Positivity - Open-mindedness - Sense
> of Humor(!)
>
> INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN HERE: www.quentinsfriends.com/invite.htm
>
> NOT A MEMBER? FIND OUT HOW TO JOIN HERE: www.quentinsfriends.com/
> join.htm
>
> Questions? Please visit the FAQ at www.quentinsfriends.com
>
> Whole new web site coming soon!
>
> To unsubscribe, please send an email to:
>
> .
> MARKETPLACE
> From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
> format to Traditional
> RECENT ACTIVITY
> 40
> New Members
> 2
> New Links
> Visit Your Group
> Yahoo! Groups
> Everyday Wellness Zone
> Check out featured
> healthy living groups.
> Yahoo! Groups
> Real Food Group
> Share recipes
> and favorite meals.
> Yahoo! Groups
> Going Green Zone
> Resources for a greener planet.
> Resources for a greener you.
> .
>
> __,_._,___

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"