[Fredslist] Online Discussion with author Ken Wells tomorrow 11/6

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Wed Nov 5 11:14:42 EST 2008

Due to a scheduling glitch, we have rescheduled our discussion with Ken Wells for tomorrow, November 6th.

Please join us to discuss Ken's latest book, "The Good Pirates of the Forgotten Bayous: Fighting to Save a Way of Life in the Wake of Hurricane Katrina."

While reporting on Hurricane Katrina for the Wall Street Journal, Ken witnessed the devastation first-hand and met with many Bayou residents who rode out the storm.

For a brief review of his book, visit us at http://www.gothamnetworking.com/goth/index.php/books/

Ken will be visiting us onlinine tomorrow to respond to participants. You may post a comment or question any time today or tomorrow.

Julie