[Fredslist] The Polls

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 09:43:32 EST 2008

I spent the entire day at my polling place yesterday  and It was obvious from
early morning what was different that day.  I don't  live in a neighborhood
where people need to bring their children for lack of  help at home, but from
early morning until the poles closed, moms and dads were  bringing the little
one.  When I asked one man where he was going with his  son when he left the
poles at 8AM, he said he was taking him home and going to  work.

There were people taking pictures at the voting  booths.  Everyone knew it
was a day where America made history.   Everyone wanted their children to be a
part of that history.

I am so glad I was also a part of that  history.

Janet

Janet Adler Realty, Ltd

1 212 427 3809
1 917 834  2246