[Fredslist] Paranormal Lunch... stories and Halloween fun!

Teri Bloom teribloom at mac.com
Tue Nov 4 21:14:50 EST 2008

For those Gothamites who were dying to attend the Paranormal Luncheon
on Halloween but couldn't make it... well, you missed out on some good
ole' fun!

"Fred-dracula" welcomed everyone by saying "let your freak flag fly"
and for sure, we all did... Hope you will enjoy the attached photos
taken by Fred and Elizabeth Marner-Brooks... Fred dressed up as
Dracula, one Gothamite wore a Venetian half-mask that could have been
worn in an opera, one costumed as FDR with spectacles and a cigarillo
and another arrived in an elegant red floor length cloak.

Here's some of what we shared-- apologies for any inaccuracies in
recounting these stories, as its hard to remember all the details:

One person shared having a near death experience and when faced with
the prospect of following the tunnel the the white light, she decided
to re-join her friends gathered around her body because she could feel
their warmth and love for her...

One attendee had mysterious items showing up in her apartment out of
nowhere, and felt a spirit brushing her cheek ... and by verbally
acknowledging the spirits she felt were present in her apartment, she
asked them to leave and they stopped interfering with her life... she
also spoke of her studies with native-americans and her knowledge of
crystals...

Another guest believes in Karma and knows that indirectly she helped
save three people's lives and understands this was a spiritual miracle
she was involved in...

One of our favorite Gothamites noticed how at home she felt while
visiting many European cities, and baffling as it seemed, she feels
that she had lived in these cities in previous lifetimes because of
the level of "feeling at home" while visiting them... this is a very
common experience I've heard from many other friends, you may have
experienced this yourselves when visiting somewhere else!

One told a story of a childhood friend who had coke-bottle sized
glasses and then one day, he fell off his bike and hit his head.
This child had a spontaneous healing and immediately never needed his
glasses again. Another member told us about receiving a personal and
very special letter from his grandfather which arrived months after
his grandfather had died... Coming so many months later, this member
found his grandfather's heartfelt words both wonderful and comforting.

A guest told us about her reiki practice and her "Angels" practice at
the Deepak Chopra Center here in NYC... she's been certified to
communicate with a client's angels.   She can tell you who your
personal  angels are and what their messages are for you. Another
guest is a magnificent architect & energy healer, and she combines
healing energy  in her project designs and renovations which establish
a sort of  permanent environment full of healing energy.  This healer
has helped me, and many friends, with healing both visible and
invisible problems and I can whole-heartedly endorse this healer as
someone who indeed  does heal physical, emotional and karmic issues,
as well as award-winning architecture.

"Fredracula" who was dressed in a cape for the occasion, spoke about
how he actively uses his intuition on a regular basis and how he knew
that when his son was born,  that the nurse had  pointed out the wrong
baby in the nursery... Fred knew this wasn't his son intuitively!
Fred also spoke of meeting "his double", a man  from Algeria who
looked exactly like him... and another time he was  sick as a dog but
wanted to run the NYC Marathon and ran & finished it feeling perfectly
healthy -- then immediately relapsed to being sick in bed.  A miracle
had allowed him to complete the marathon despite being so sick he
couldn't really even get out of bed.

Another guest is a wonderful computer artist and shaman who loves to
create intuitive "soul portraits" of people... he has found that often
the items he intuitively puts in his portraits end up having
significance in these people's lives and once his portrait had the
effect of saving a person's life.

I shared my experience of my grandmother contacting me three months
after she had died. Basically she had a severe stroke and never
formally said goodbye before she died... Three months later while I
was falling asleep, I got an incredible feeling of love and peace
filling my body and then in my mind's eye I was filled with white
light like you see when you're flying through clouds... Into my mind
popped my grandmother's face and she said "you know how much I love
you" and then her face disappeared and also the incredibly beautiful
feeling and white light disappeared in an instant. The next day, my
pal called me up and said "did you hear from your grandmother last
night?... I lit some candles and knew she would visit you"...

Other mentions were made of:  "remote viewing" techniques, someone
receiving an inheritance he never knew of on his 35th birthday... and
a very unusual connection between a gothamite and a senior neighbor
who had known the original builder of his house... and then finding
out that this woman wore a necklace given to her by HIS uncle.

We all agreed with Fred that the Paranormal Group was alot of fun &
should meet every Halloween to share more wonderful experiences and
stories.... and in the meantime, for anyone who's interested in
knowing more about any of these things, please let Gotham know and
we're happy to share more.  Many of us have a referrals for healers,
medical intuitives, angel communicators, reiki-masters, alternative
medical doctors, massage therapists and whomever else you might need.
Please just let us know if you need "paranormal" support in any way,
be it for something frivolous and fun, or to solve something you
really need help with.

Thanks Fred and Gotham for creating such a fun luncheon for us!