[Fredslist] Shih Tzu puppies

Catherine Carlisi Catherine at visionary-leadership.com
Mon Nov 3 09:02:30 EST 2008

Here are 3 specific referrals from a long time (now retired) breeder of Shih Tzu's. They should be very reliable. Good luck!

June Selby, Selby Shih Tzu, 609 State Hwy 29, Broadalbin, NY 12025, 518-883-8583 dselby at nycap.rr.com.  We have known June for many years, she has very lovely home bred dogs, is a member of the ASTC, and subscribes to their code of ethics.

Tom Keenan & Warren Lee, Kee-Lee Shih Tzu, 103 Klinesville Road, Flemington, NJ 08822, Phone/fax (516) 378-7377.  We have know Tom & Warren for 35 years and they gave us our start in the breed.  Can I say more? http://www.keeleeshihtzu.com

Stormi Vasta and Rose Hanes, Willow Rose Shih Tzu, 109 Winegard Road, Richmondville, NY12149, 518-391-2671, willowroseshihtzu at hotmail.com.  They have home raised puppies and are associated wit the ADCNY and ASTC.

Catherine Carlisi
Visionary Leadership, LLC
(860) 844-0076 (CT)
(866) 285-6123 (toll free)