[Fredslist] Fabulous DVD for Children who play Sports

Marc Lawrence mlawrence at americanlandservices.com
Mon Nov 3 09:42:25 EST 2008

My friend Bobby Barad is an attorney and agent for several major league
baseball players including Robinson Cano and Evan Longoria. He recently
created a DVD Series called the Sportys designed to educate young players
about the basics of the game. The first in the series is baseball and if you
have a child or grandchild who plays baseball - this would be a fabulous
video for them. The first twenty minutes of the DVD follows the adventures
of nine animated characters as they learn how to play the game. The baseball
named "Stitch" is voiced by Academy Award Nominee Michael Clarke Duncan. The
second half of the video is an instructional section by Kevin Long hitting
instructor for the NY Yankees. Bobby intends to do a soccer video with Mia
Hamm in the future as well as other sports.

I would love to help Bobby make this venture successful. Thus, if anyone is
interested in purchasing the video - please let me know.

Read further about Bobby and the Sportys:

http://lohud.com/article/20081008/SPORTS01/810080392/1040

Marc Lawrence
Senior VP, Managing Director
American Land Services