[Fredslist] Fw: A Pol Watcher's Diary

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Tue Mar 25 19:06:26 EDT 2008

For those who have poor memories.
------Original Message------
To: Fred Klein
Sent: Oct 15, 2007 10:24 AM
Subject: A Pol Watcher's Diary

1969 Gore serves in Viet Nam (rare for son of a US Senator).                               12/2000 Gore is screwed out of Presidency.                                               2001-2006 Gore recreates himself (and is early Google investor).                  2/25/07 Gore wins an Oscar for documentary film "An Inconvenient Truth" chronicling his campaign against global warming (while watching I notice Leonardo DiCaprio fawning over him excessively which inspires the thought that this is the first act of a brillaint new campaign strategy).                           2/26-3/1/07 I ruminate as to what the strategy could be and conclude that Gore will begin to lose weight after he wins the Nobel Peace Prize thus positioning himself for a possible deadlock at the Democratic Convention and "white horse savior" role.                     3/2-10/11 I begin to rave to anyone who will listen as to my campaign theory. Some listen and lots roll their eyes or mock me (you know who you are).                                                    9/2007  Gotham (Gore) Green Group (Gore is Gail Koelln's Honorary Co-Chair) submit an anti global warming commercial in a Gore contest.               10/10 Draft Gore for Presidency petition appears in New York Times and on internet (I enroll on line and comment "Stop this coy  charade and step up!").                                          10/12 Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize and continues coy charade (as per brilliant campaign strategy).                                 April 2008 Gore does Slim Fast commercial with Tipper.                                  Summer '08 Hilary and Obama deadlock after inexplicable (except to us) surge by Obama. After 32 ballots a slimmed down Gore (Tipper is also tipping a low scale) mounts a white horse.                       November 2008 Gore romps Giuliani in the fabled "White Horse-Green Giant" campaign.                                                  1/20/09 Gore is sworn in as President along with surprise VP Gail Koelln and all of Gotham attends.                                  I told you so!

Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.