[Fredslist] SOLO adds 4 new members

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Mon Mar 17 12:27:19 EDT 2008

Gotham SOLO added four (4) new permanent members at our recent meeting.
We're pleased to have each one. They are:

Renee Baccus, Baccus Baskets & Creative Solutions,
<mailto:baccusbaskets at mac.com> baccusbaskets at mac.com

Liz Nash, DesignWise with Liz,  <mailto:Liz at DesignWiseInteriors.com>
Liz at DesignWiseInteriors.com

Edy Nathan, MA, LCSW,  <mailto:edynathan at yahoo.com> edynathan at yahoo.com

Lydie Pelissier, Love By Design, Inc.,  <mailto:lovebdonline at yahoo.com>
lovebdonline at yahoo.com

Another Great Meeting!

Adrian Miller was our guest speaker at last Monday's meeting. Adrian
graciously took time from her busy schedule to share numerous ideas on how
we, as solo practitioners, could all improve our sales skills. Her insights,
ideas, and recommendations resulted in a lively discussion that kept going
right till the end of the meeting.

We are already looking forward to our next meeting on Monday, April 14, 2008
at 12:30 p.m. at the Friars Club when Raj Goel will be talking to us about
"Computers and the Solo Practitioner."

SOLO serves the needs of business owners and professionals that work on
their own (without employees). Any solo practitioner is welcome to join us.
SOLO does not have a "no compete" rule.

Co-chairs are Bob Formica and Gil Effron. Group coordinator is Jill
Goldstein.

Bob Formica, Robert.Formica at Sterlingbancorp.com, 212-935-4163
Gil Effron, gil at StrategiesForGrowth.net, 800-226-2428
Jill Goldstein, jgoldstein at imprintdesigns.com, 917-442-1629

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!