[Fredslist] Special Needs Resource Fair - Thursday, March 27th

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:13:46 EDT 2008

If you serve the Special Needs Community or you know someone with
Special Needs - see the attached Special Needs Resource Fair Flyer for
Thursday, March 27th

The Sid Jacobson JCC runs some of the best programs for children with
special needs.  I should know my daughter has been in their programs
since its infancy 14 years ago.  During that time the program has
grown from 17 to over 300 - serving any special need.

My daughter has benefited from after school and weekend programs as
well as day camp and sleep away camp.  This summer she will be a CIT
in the camp after spending 2 summers doing vocational training. As she
has grown the Sid Jacobson has grow along with her.

Again if you know friends that serve the Special Needs Community this
Resource Fair is a good one.

Thanks

All the Best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971

Please see attached the flyer for the Special Needs Resource Fair for
Thursday, March 27th.  If you know of any vendors who may want to
participate, please forward us their information or send them our
way.  Booths are still available.

We hope to see you all there!

Best Regards,
Jisla Aube

Youth Action Site Director/
Administrative  Assistant for Special Needs
Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center
300 Forest Drive
East Hills,NY 11548
Tel: 516-484-1545 ext. 202