Fwd: THANKS! Fwd: [Fredslist] Janet Adler & Diane Diresta

michaelappell at aol.com michaelappell at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 10:04:46 EDT 2008

 Gotham Thank You

Michael N. Appell
127 East 59th Street, 3rd floor

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingrid_Tineo at baruch.cuny.edu
To: michaelappell at aol.com
Cc: jennifer_rodgers at baruch.cuny.edu; kathleen_waldron at baruch.cuny.edu; Patricia_Imbimbo at baruch.cuny.edu; theresa_conway at baruch.cuny.edu
Sent: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 7:31 pm
Subject: THANKS!  Fwd: [Fredslist] Janet Adler & Diane Diresta

Michael,

We can't thank you enough for recommending Janet Adler to serve as keynote
speaker for our Pearls of Wisdom: Women's Leadership Conference.  On behalf
of Baruch students and the Women In Business Club, I would like to thank
you, Janet Adler and Diane Diresta for contributing to the success of our
program.  A few students who are getting ready to launch their own careers
shared with me last night  how much they enjoyed hearing about Janet's
unique path to succcess.  She is truly an inspiration!

Once again, much appreciation from all of us.  We look forward to building
a stronger relationship with the Gotham City Networking Group.

warm regards,

Ingrid Tineo
Assistant Director, Career Program Coordinator
Baruch College/Starr Career Development Center
One Baruch Way, Box B2-150
New York, NY  10010
tel: 646-312-4686
fax: 646-312-4671
www.baruch.cuny.edu/careers

             michaelappell at ao
             l.com
             03/14/2008 09:13         kathleen_waldron at baruch.cuny.edu
                                      Patricia_Imbimbo at baruch.cuny.edu,
                                      theresa_conway at baruch.cuny.edu,
                                      Ingrid_Tineo at baruch.cuny.edu,
                                      jennifer_rodgers at baruch.cuny.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                      Fwd: [Fredslist] Janet Adler & Diane
                                      Diresta

Thank you for having us last night.  It was a pleasure to see you and I am
forwarding the review I sent out to Gotham Networking