[Fredslist] THANK YOU - 5th Grader Needs HELP - with her "cool" sciencefairproject

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 15:58:50 EDT 2008

Thank you all who replied and assisted me with great suggestions and leads for my daughters "cool" science fair project.

  YES, she did it all by herself and enjoyed the experience very much.  She has finally learnt how to grow Stalactites and Stalgamites at home.....I think we will be caving in our basment in few hundred years.

  Once again Gotham has not only helped me, but has shown my 10 yr old the benefits of being part of a great networking group.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Executive Financing Group, LLC
  100 W. Nicolai Street, Suite 201
  Hicksville, New York 11801