[Fredslist] (PROMO) Adrian Miller & Diane Diresta team up for an audio seminar!

Adrian Miller AMILLER at ADRIANMILLER.COM
Fri Mar 7 08:44:03 EST 2008

Hey folks. We're living through another one of those blips in the
business environment that causes everyone to tighten their belts
(well, not the investors from Europe) and look for ways to maintain
and GROW their business.

Diane and Adrian teach these skills for a living and have combined
their talents to present an energetic and fast paced one hour
teleclass on 3/28.

Listen in from your office, put us on the speaker phone and you can
even have a few of your sales reps and / or office staff with you.

The title says it all:

Speak Powerfully/Sell More.

Need we say more.  These skills are essential regardless of the economy.

Click the link for more information and for painless registration
with your credit card.

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?
inviteId=NNGCJJIVOJONSWZAQMYI

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Read the Mastercard.com interview with Adrian:
http://www.mastercard.com/us/business/en/smallbiz/articles/
StrategyPlanning/ul15_stayCompetitive.html

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"