[Fredslist] Joel Schnur the Magic Man

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:41:31 EDT 2008

Good Morning Gotham,

We often see success stories on fredslist tucked away between what
Fred's dog did after it ate Taco Bell, to cars for sale, trips to be
had, people to be hired, homes for rent and virtually every other
nonsensical mailbox fillers you can imagine.  I confess, some of it
starts with me.

But if you stopped and read them you can often find people of interest
that you want to meet.  I did just that on an email Raj Goel had sent
boasting of Joel Schnur's expertise as a lobbyist.  Raj arranged for
us to all get together and the rest is Gotham history.

Recently I had the opportunity to watch him work the room at a
Political Fundraiser.  It was amazing he was like the Pope with a
yarmukle - all of the Politicians and their cronies came over to him
to say hello.  Even his competitors stopped by.  Some of his clients
were on hand - one had just received nearly a million dollars for
programs.  Others needed their story to be heard.

The next day I realized he could solve a problem we were having with
some paperwork that was hung up in a bureaucratic maze for 3 months.
I was right and within 48 hours all of our paperwork got the rubber
stamps we needed.

Say what you want about lobbyists until you need them. If you know of
corporations or not for profits that have a story to be told - Joel
Schnur is the man for the job

Remember to pay attention to fredslist!

All the Best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971