[Fredslist] NEED MAJOR APPLIANCES QUICKLY!

Alan J. Schwartz alan at ajslaw.com
Fri Jul 25 12:24:58 EDT 2008

We seem to have recently lost not only our auxiliary refrigerator in the garage [which presents an immediate crisis since all of the beer I stocked it with is getting warm!] and built-in microwave [which presents another crisis since we can't make popcorn quickly], but this morning our washing machine passed away with a full load of towels in it!

To add insult to injury, it appears that our favorite salesman at P.C. Richard [Plainview] seems to have retired!!

Any recommendations?

Regards to all,

AJ

Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz
1010 Franklin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Garden City, NY 11530-2900
Telephone:  516-248-6311[with optional paging]
Facsimile:  516-294-2954
Cellular:  516-242-4650
Website:  www.ajslaw.com
E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com