[Fredslist] re: Pushing your website higher on search engines

Susan MH Lewenz susan at axxiem.com
Fri Jul 25 08:47:32 EDT 2008

Search Engine Optimization is the term used to get a website highly ranked.
Unless you are a major player, you are not likely to achieve rankings
"naturally".

This is also not something that can be done by the casual player.  It has
truly developed into an art and there is an entire business now in "link
exchanges" just as a result.

Our firm does doe SEO and you can find more info at:
http://www.axxiem.com/seo.php

We recently optimized Gotham members, www.advancedwindowsolutions.com and
www.pitlaw.com .  For example "vista window film" (Google #5) and "window
film Westchester" (Google #1).  Also www.pitlaw.com , "franchise law"
(google #7) and "franchise attorney" (#5).

Happy to discuss with anyone.

Best

Susan

Susan MH Lewenz