[Fredslist] re: Pushing your website higher on search engines

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 09:36:50 EDT 2008

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to get your website pushed higher onto the page of findings for search engines (like Yahoo! or Google)? Is there a way to do it on your own without paying someone? Do you  need to do something to the website itself to help the search engines find you? Is there a service that you have to pay for? If so, which is most recommended?  When I type in "editorial services" I can't find me! That's not good!

Many thanks for your input.

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC