[Fredslist] Re: Magna cum laude college graduate looking for full time work on Long Island in the real-estate / environmental field

savena at gwtlaw.com savena at gwtlaw.com
Tue Jul 22 10:31:40 EDT 2008

>  <<LW - Resume.doc>>
> Very bright college graduate (concurrently studying for her LSATs) is
> looking for full time work on Long Island in the real-estate /
> environmental field, legal or otherwise (unfortunately we don't have
> any openings)
>
> Suzanne M. Avena
> Garfunkel Wild & Travis, P.C.
> 111 Great Neck Road
> Great Neck, New York 11021
> 516- 393-2229 Direct Dial
> 516 - 466-5964 - Fax
> savena at gwtlaw.com

NOTICE:  This e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information.  It is intended only for use by
the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone and permanently delete this
e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, and destroy any printout thereof.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To the extent that tax advice is contained in
this correspondence (or any attachment hereto), such tax advice cannot be
used by you, or any party to whom this correspondence is shown, for the
purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending the tax advice addressed herein to any
other party.