[Fredslist] ATTORNEY SEEKS PER DIEM WORK

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Mon Jul 14 05:58:37 EDT 2008

Dear fellow Gotham members in the legal profession

Peter Rand who is my friend and has a general law practice is seeking per
diem work.

He is especially interested in landlord and tenant matters.

Peter is in the process of becoming a member of the Gotham OPEN GROUP and
will be a great addition to our Gotham family.

Please contact him directly if you or someone you know needs per diem work
(court appearances / assistance in research and writing)

Peter can be reached at 516 507 7039 or email him at plrand at optonline.net

Thank you! Let us show him the "magic" of Gotham!

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner

Director Investment RE Sales Division

LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC

(T) 631 750 6662

(F) 631 750 6663

(C) 516 528 2288

EMAIL:  <mailto:SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM> SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM