[Fredslist] PROMO, Maria Guida acting in "The Rose Tattoo"

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Fri Jul 11 12:52:28 EDT 2008

Hello fans of great presentation skills and theater:

I am thrilled to be playing the lead role in a staged reading of Tennessee
Williams' moving play,  THE ROSE TATTOO.  We have a cast of terrific actors
and will be performing in a lovely theater here in Manhattan on August 6, 7,
8, & 9.

It's very exciting to be playing this outstanding role in such a beautiful
play.  I hope that you will be there; I know that it will be a powerful
evening of theater that you will enjoy.

Warm wishes,
Maria Guida                    (Please scroll down for performance info):
Successful Speaker, Inc.
Phone/Fax:  212-567-4653
Email:   <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:   <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

Studio Tisch and the Grad Acting Alumni Association
present

a staged reading of

Tennessee Williams'
The Rose Tattoo

August 6, 7, and 8 -- at 7pm
August 9 -- at 8pm

directed by Nancy Rhodes

with

Maria Guida as "Serafina"
Rocco Sisto as "Mangiacavallo"

and
Terria Joseph, Rosie Mattia, Matt Carlson,
Frederica Meister, Catherine Tambini,
Michael Graves, Elizabeth Zins, Polly Brooks,
Stephanie DiMaggio, Vicki Kramer Nathan,
Kelly Taylor, and Alex Hanna

A Sicilian woman living in a Gulf Coast immigrant community deals with love,
loss, infidelity, over-the-top passions, and new beginnings.  One of
Tennessee Williams' most exquisite plays.

at
NYU Tisch School of the Arts  Shubert Theater
721 Broadway (just south of Waverly Place);    5th Floor

Reservations:  212-998-1921

FREE admission; Donations suggested.