[Fredslist] getting rid of data

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Wed Jul 9 06:36:28 EDT 2008

Oh geez, and I was just going to find my tool box.

On Jul 9, 2008, at 1:30 AM, Raj Goel wrote:

> Great idea - except that data is fully recoverable from smashed
> drives.
>
> Data recovery folks recovered full data from the space shuttle
> crash - this drive had been subjected to extraordinary gravities,
> burned in rocket fuel and buried in mud.
>
> So, hammering is good for the soul, but not for privacy.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"