[Fredslist] We can do better Gotham's Give Back Give Blood

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Mon Jul 7 17:27:15 EDT 2008

Dear Gotham

We are almost 600 strong... there has to be more than 3 people

The Facts:  800 pints of blood are needed on Long Island daily.

                2200 pints of blood are need in NYC daily.

                The weeks of August 19-August 30 are the lowest amounts of
supply for blood with one of the highest

                   demands for blood.

The commitment:     August 20 by appointment at your local blood center or

                             August 26th at the Plainview Old Bethpage
Public Library 9-5

                             August 26th at the Friars Club 8-12

The need                 A minimum of 30 people per location August 26

Who to invite           All of Gotham, friends, family, and networking
relationships

The challenge           100 pints of blood donated by Gotham efforts

The question:           Will you and when?

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-