[Fredslist] 24/7 security and cleaning service needed

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Mon Jul 7 10:04:07 EDT 2008

24/7 security and cleaning service needed

A business friend asked me to help him locate 24/7 security and daily
cleaning services for their new building (a 5-story office and meeting
complex on the upper East Side) beginning October 1st.

Ideally, they would like to have a single provider handle both services (or
a single contractor that would coordinate the two functions).

Please email contacts you have for either or both services to me at
<mailto:gil at strategiesforgrowth.net> gil at strategiesforgrowth.net. I'll
consolidate responses along with any glowing recommendations you have... and
send them onto my friend.

Thanks. gil

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!