[Fredslist] Andrea Gould PhD's "Life Transitions" workshop at Open Center

Teri Bloom teribloom at mac.com
Tue Jul 1 11:00:39 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone!

Andrea Gould's workshop on "Life Transitions" last Friday night at
the NY Open Center  was great!!
There were over 50 people in attendance, in all varieties of life
circumstances, and Andrea brought us all together in a wonderful way
that made the group feel small and intimate.
I left the evening with a new perspective on the changes we go
through, with  new tools, having met alot of nice new people.  I
highly recommend Andrea for her kindness, compassion and expertise!

Thanks Andrea!
Teri Bloom :-)