[Fredslist] Re:A Huge Thank You to Gotham

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 10:20:32 EST 2008

Hi all-

  I don't know how to say thank you strongly enough to everyone at Gotham. When I sent out my email last week asking for a cardiologist in Boca, I expected to receive a list of competent doctors. I never expected the flood of emails sending me good wishes, the phone calls, and the emails from people who were not Gotham members.

 Going down to Florida for the weekend to deal with both parents in the same hospital (my mother is in the final stages of Parkinsons) was a nightmare and I wasn't able to respond personally to any of the emails. Please know that there were so appreciated and were little points of light for me in the middle of this nightmare.

Thank you!!!

Rona Gura