[Fredslist] Mom needs help update

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Fri Dec 19 11:12:07 EST 2008

Thanks to Gotham specifically Richard Gaines from Gotham Ft Lauderdale for
his help.

As an update, DaVinci in West Palm does Breast MRIs which is very different
than typical MRIs for those who don't know.

In addition, I was advised by a colleague in North Dakota of a new Gamma
procedure called the BSGI that can determine the difference between
different kinds of breast cancer

and abnormal tissue. It is the newest technology in the support of early
detection as well as best course of treatment decision making.  I gave that
info to Mom as well but it

is valuable for every Gotham member to know.

PS Rona Gura check your cell phone for the name of the cardiologist.  My Mom
is nearby your Dad.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-