[Fredslist] NYC Corp. Counsel - Contact needed

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 19:20:15 EST 2008

Gotham - I urgently need a senior level contact in the NYC Corporate Counsel's office - the issue relates to the approval of an agency's capital contracts (to my knowledge the hold up has nothing to do with the qualifications of the vendors) that have been held up for over a year.

I can explain more - but if someone has a senior level contact I (and my client and its colleagues) would be very grateful - and a positive outcome would help a number of NYC hospitals.

Thanks

Susan Zinder