[Fredslist] Question on McKinney Penal Law

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Mon Dec 15 12:30:09 EST 2008

I am having a major issue/problem in my coop where they want me to pay
for a water leak that I did not cause.
To force me to pay, they are not allowing my contractor to come into
my apartment and complete the renovation work.

My dad, who is a lawyer and 96 years old, told me last night in the
nursing home that he believes there is a statute in McKinney that says
this action is not lawful.
My dad is not in a condition to help me search for this.

Could anyone direct me where to look for this statute or ruling??

Thank you.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL IN GOTHAM!

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Director/Partnership for Student Advancement
212 684 0281
www.psapartnership.org