[Fredslist] Teri Bloom is a fantastic photographer!

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Fri Dec 12 17:06:55 EST 2008

Hi Gothamites,

I am utterly remiss in sending this out!  Teri did headshots of me within the past couple of months.  She's painless to work with...I, in my earlier life, was a photographic model.  Take it from me: hire Teri for any event and for headshots.  Just look at her website...

As an aside, after seeing the photos, I realized that my hair needed to be considerably shorter...but that's me.  We rarely see ourselves as others do until we see ourselves in photos---that old adage: "one picture is worth a thousand words" does hold water.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice
P.O. Box 237025