[Fredslist] Villa Vacation Rental in Calabria, Italy - Great holiday gift. Special Gotham Discount.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Dec 10 14:51:04 EST 2008

Hello along the network...

It you are looking for the gift of a lifetime for that special someone in your life, may I recommend you surprise him/her with  the simple Italian coastal splendors of the Villetta Mimma Vittoria in Gioia Tauro? My good friend Micheal Castaldo remains true to his Italian heritage through his family's rennovated Italian villa (since he now an entrepreneur & musician living in NYC.).

Property Description: Villetta Mimma Vittoria - Gracious Villa in Gioia Tauro, Calabria Property ID Number 18608
Gotham discount: 10%
Micheal Castaldo at nyc.rr.com
www.postlets.com/rts/1542577
www.villamimmavittoria.com/
212-947-7271 (NYC-USA)
917-330-7271

Arizona couple's recent comments: We stayed in the gracious Villa Villetta Mimma Vittoria. The location was perfect for our travels and the beach was the best. We rented a car locally and were able to get around fine in the small sea side village. We went to Rocco's around the corner for fresh produce and had a gelato every night which was a short 2 blocks away. The Piazza was great, too, and very close. We could hear the church bells and watch how the village was still untouched and far way from the hustle and bustle. We left early one morning to catch a train to Palermo and the street sweeper was something out of Oliver Twist, handcart and all. It was a great experience and we truly enjoyed our stay. Micheal was very informative and Paula was very helpful as well. We love Italy and can't' wait to go back. Sincerely, Andrea and Jack Lupo.

Kelly Welles
Diversity Co-Chair

Price, Raffel & Browne, LLC.
Trusted Advisors to Attorneys and Accountants
475 Park Avenue So.  18th fl.
kwellew at prbinc.com