[Fredslist] HELP WANTED

Matt Silver matt at ultimateclasslimo.com
Mon Dec 8 13:48:22 EST 2008

Ultimate Class Limousine and Ground Transportation is currently seeking
applicants to work f/t and p/t in our Hicksville L.I. location.
Chauffeurs will work

Either in the morning or afternoon/evening, we need a firm commitment of
4 days for p/t and 6 days for f/t. Applicants must possess a valid NY
chauffeurs

License and be over 25 years old. Good attitude and knowledge of
tri-state area. Having a GPS is a big plus and you must have a black
suit and white shirts.

If you are currently out of work then this a perfect job for steady
income while you interview, because we are flexible with the hours. Must
have common sense

And excellent communication skills. Please e-mail
matt at ultimateclasslimo.com with your resume