[Fredslist] Welcome to Gotham Green's two new members

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 12:12:23 EST 2008

I'd like to extend a hearty welcome to Gotham Green's two newest members:
Paul Sladkus, who is Founder of Good News Broadcast and a 30-year
award-winning veteran of the communications industry; and Matt Mazer, who is
President of the documentary film organization Historical Media LLC and the
family entertainment company Turnstile Entertainment and who has been in the
entertainment industry for over twenty-five years.

We are delighted to have them both on board and look forward to adding their
wonderful energies to our already passionate group of members!

Best wishes,

Gail

Gail Koelln

President