[Fredslist] PROMO: Virtual Networking Adventure

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Aug 29 08:33:07 EDT 2008

Hi folks and happy labor day weekend,

I am running a Virtual Networking Adventure (Call!) on 9/7, 1-2:00PM.

If you're interested in participating, let me know and thanks

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Time:
1:00pm - 2:00pm
Location:
Your phone (land line please!)
City/Town:
New York, NY
Contact Info
Phone:
5167679288
Email:
amiller at adrianmiller.com
Description
Join our Virtual Networking Adventure. Spend one hour and make new
business connections, uncover opportunities and share ideas. The
networking call (adventure!) will be facilitated by Adrian Miller,
expert networker and people-connector and author of "The Blatant
Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success". Email and let us know you wish to
participate. We'll send you the dial-in information and a "template"
that will be used in the session.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"