[Fredslist] NYC Blood Drive results

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Tue Aug 26 18:26:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

Between the ones that came today there was only one who got turned away,
which was my "non Gotham" networking buddy because she was on an antibiotic.
The best part is that she got to meet a Gotham member who needs her
expertise.  We should all hit home runs like that one.

There were 10 participants at the NY Blood Center when I left at 2pm.  There
were 6 other participants that went to other blood center locations and one
out of state participant as well for a total of 18 who showed and 17 that
actually delivered.  Not bad NYC.  Now Long Island, let's show them one
better!  August 28 1-6pm at the Milleridge Inn.  I'm there and I'm donating
are you?

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-