[Fredslist] *Immediate Help Needed - a young woman in dire need of a liver transplant

Heidi Simon hsimon111 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 22 11:04:02 EDT 2008

Gotham,

Help Save a Life.

My sister forwarded this to me.her coworker knows this family and they are
in dire need of a liver transplant for their 17 yr old niece.

I spoke with Gerri and confirmed the information below. If anyone can help
in any way please contact Gerri directly at 732-547-3232.

Gratefully,

Heidi Simon

Heidi Simon

XpressCash Services

Hoboken, NJ 07030

Tel: 201-647-0142

Fax: 707-281-1723

Merchant Services Including all major Credit & Debit Cards, Check Guarantee,
ACH & Remote Deposit, Gift & Loyalty Programs, Cash Advance & ATMs