[Fredslist] Thanks for Your Support

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Aug 22 14:37:01 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I just want to thank Evan Bloom and Bruce Swicker for making a donation
today in response to
the below email request that I sent our earlier today. As I promised,
whoever can find it in their
hearts to make a $20 donation today, will be provided with with free
admission to our BB Kings
Blues Club open bar cocktail party, including hors d'eouvres,
entertainment and silent auction to
be held in the Fall. It would be most delightful to have the pleasure of
seeing you all then.  Imagine,
if each of you gave just $20 today, we will have raised the $10,000 we
need to get the next AIDS
education program underway.  I know the magic of Gotham and I hope to
report back later with
some more acknowlegements.

Again, you can make all donations online
at www.livingbeyondbelief.org or send checks to us at:
Living Beyond Belief
1775 Broadway, Suite 433,
NY NY 10019

All my heart,
Bari

Subject: [Fredslist] I Need Your Support

Dear Gotham Family,

I need your support. As many of you know, I am the founder of a
youth-based
HIV/AIDs non-profit (www.livingbeyondbelief.org).  One of our key
programs
is to administer HIV/AIDS education trainings for NYC public high school
students. Due to budget cuts, it has been difficult for us to get the
funding we have received in year's past. At present, we have a gap of
$10,000 until January for this program. It is my understanding that we
have
about 500 people on our Gotham Listserve. So, I'm asking each one of you
be part of creating a miracle today and donate $20 now.  If everyone
does
this we will reach our goal and you would have been a part of making
sure
our youth stay healthy and HIV negative.  As a thank you, everyone who
donates today will be provided with free admission to our
BB Kings open bar cocktail party and silent auction to be held in the
Fall.
I would be most grateful for your support. You can make all donations
online
at www.livingbeyondbelief.org or send checks to us at:
Living Beyond Belief
1775 Broadway, Suite 433,
NY NY 10019

All My Heart,
Bari

This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this
communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by any
person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by the
Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and cannot
be
used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to another
party
any tax-related matter addressed herein.

intended
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager.
the