[Fredslist] Gotham Magic needed for a friend

Marks, David DMarks at humed.com
Thu Aug 21 11:10:01 EDT 2008

Hi All,

My dearest friend (I consider him my brother) Seth Zowader, whom I have
known since college, (Berklee College of Music) is an audio engineer,
music producer, mastering engineer and fantastic musician (he plays
piano and keys like no one else you have ever heard!). He has recently
lost a major position in a major recording facility and is looking for
freelance work. If you need someone for corporate video/audio, digital
remastering, web streaming audio or anything to do with music, audio and
post-production (he even does audio for video games), please reach out
to him. You will not be disappointed!

Check out his website www.sethzowader.com <http://www.sethzowader.com>

Thank you Gotham!

Here is his contact info:
Seth Zowader
203-868-9330 cell
203-772-4668
sgroovez at yahoo.com

David L. Marks

The Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric Oncology
Hackensack University Medical Center * A Not-For-Profit-Corporation
The David & Alice Jurist Research Building
30 Prospect Avenue, Suite 240
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Dir: 201.336.8346
T: 201-336-8071