[Fredslist] Blood drive: Did you know.....

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Wed Aug 20 17:16:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

It is less than one week away for NYC and one week and a day away for Long
Island.

5% of Gotham has made a commitment.. Let's show them we're better than the
average by getting 10% committed.

1.	Did you know a newborn baby has approximately one cup of blood in
his/her body.

Can you image if they need blood at a time when blood is being rationed?

2.	There are about one billion Red Blood Cells in two to three drops of
blood and Red Blood Cells carry oxygen to the body's organs and tissues.
3.	Red Blood Cells must be used within 42 days.

Let's not let these babies down.  Join me.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-