[Fredslist] Any Celine Dion, Lion King & Notre Dame - Michigan Tix out there?

adjustman at aol.com adjustman at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 10:06:20 EDT 2008

A client of mine expressed interest in Celine Dion & Lion King?tix.? Does anyone have tix available for Celine Dion's Nassau Col. show on Sat., Sept. 13th or for one of the two MSG shows on Mon., Sept. 15th, or Tues., Sept. 16th.? The Lion King tix dates are for any weekend show after Labor Day.? Another client asked me if I had any way of finding three tix to the Notre Dame/Michigan game on Sat., Sept. 13th & I figured there is no better way to find them but Fredslist.? I know Fredslist is face value friendly so if anyone has anything available please contact me on my cell, 646-425-3711. Thanks. - Jason Greenberg - Gotham Long Island