[Fredslist] [Promo] Protect yourself from these crazy August storms

ADJUSTMAN at aol.com ADJUSTMAN at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 22:13:42 EDT 2008

Gothamites - If your home or business have been damaged from these storms
over the last few days (trees, hail, water, lightening, etc) protect yourself by
 calling National Claims to speak about what steps you should take.  Call us
before you report the claim to discuss if a claim should even be submitted
and  why our services might be of some help to you if you decide to submit a
claim.  Contact me through the website, _www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com_
(http://www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com)   under the contact us form or call me. My
office # is 914-337-7800 or my cell #,  646-425-3711. I look forward to
answering your questions.  - Jason  Greenberg

Read reviews on AOL Autos.