[Fredslist] Promo Friday seeking introductions to....

Keith Kleinick keith at kleinicklaw.com
Fri Aug 15 09:41:12 EDT 2008

Personal Injury Attorneys, accountants who work with any attorney who handles a contingency fee, financial planners who believe a structured fee for an attorney can be a great tool in over all financial fitness

Gotham,

As a former Trial Attorney with a major Personal Injury firm (Fred liked to point out Johnnie Cochran Jr was my partner, I'm more proud I was a partner of Schneider Kleinick Weitz & Damashek)
I always advised my clients to place part of their settlement money into a Structured Settlement which provided a TAX FREE GUARANTEED INCOME FLOW.

3 years ago I decided to work with a structured settlement company Creative Capital.

I now seek to be introduced to Personal Injury attorneys to work with their clients. The size of the settlement doesn't matter.

Creative Capital (CCI) is a firm we used as our Plaintiff's broker (there are brokers that the defendants recommend but would you use their expert at trail? Why use their financial person now?)

We provide FREE 50 A and B judgment analysis. Guarantee in writting there are no kick backs, steering to insurance companies and post medical underwriting.

There are a bunch of structure companies out there and lots of attorneys have relationships with other companies but once they see our paper work which is reviewed by an in house attorney, once they see how we help in court, at mediations, dealing with client..... They my be impressed.

HOW MUCH PERSONAL PRE TAX INCOME CAN YOU PUT ASIDE AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER AGE 59 1/2 TO RECEIVE IT WITHOUT PENALTIES?

WHAT IF YOU COULD DO SUCH A THING?   ATTORNEYS WITH A CONTINGENCY FEE CAN DEFER UNLIMITED INCOME TO WHAT EVER AGE EVEM TAKING PAYMENT BEFORE 59 1/2 BY STRUCTURING THEIR FEE...

Thank you.

Keith A. Kleinick Esq
Attorney at Law
Structured Settlement Consultant