[Fredslist] [Promo] Environmental Due Diligence

Michael Novak mnovak at solutionsenvironmental.com
Fri Aug 1 15:33:50 EDT 2008

Attorneys, Developers, Property Managers, RE Brokers, Buyers, Sellers,
Lenders, Architects, GC's, etc.

Please call us if you need help with:

- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Phase I Environmental Assessments
- Asbestos Surveys, ACP-5 forms, Abatement Oversite
- Underground Storage Tank testing, removals, compliance
- Wetlands Surveys and Permitting
- Soil and Groundwater contamination investigations
- Remedial Action Workplans
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Condemnation Consulting
- Expert Testimony & Litigation Support
- Vapor Intrusion Surveys & Testing
- Stack Emissions Testing and Permitting
- Mold & Indoor Air Quality Assessments

Our speciality is in working on transactions.  We are extremely
successful in resolving environmental issues pre-closing.  In instances
where this is not possible, we do not kill your deal.  By working with
counsel to develop an appropriate access agreement and escrow account,
we continue working expeditiously post-closing.  We have 1600+ satisfied
customers over the last 11+ years.

Mike Novak

Michael J. Novak, President
Atlantic Environmental Solutions, Inc.