[Fredslist] Friday Promo: "The perfect gift for someone who has absolutely everything else"

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 09:55:03 EDT 2008

At the Marketing and Communications luncheon yesterday, I shared my latest publication, a "FESTSCHRIFT," with my group. It was greeted with great enthusiasm, and therefore I would like to share this simple information about creating the "perfect gift for someone who has absolutely everything else!"

THE PRODUCT:     A "Festschrift" ("fest" =  to celebrate/ "schrift" = written,  ergo, A
Written Celebration!) is a book that is commissioned and created to
celebrate the life of an individual and his or her accomplishments, to
be presented to them during their lifetime. (When better for them to enjoy it????)

THE NEED:            To find the perfect gift for the head of your corporation or the head of your family. Who needs another plaque or silver tray?

THE REASON:      1)   They have everything else, but there's nothing that will compare to this!
                                         2)   Their life is exceptional and needs to be celebrated.
                                            3)   You are creating a piece of history. Who wouldn't want to have a book published about their great accomplishments?

THE PROCESS:        Painless!  Exciting! Gratifying!  I will help you gather all the various pieces and will organize them into a professional, finished book. Take advantage of my 25 years as an art book publisher!

THE END RESULT:   1)  Undying gratitude from the recipient.
                                        2) A publication that is tailor-made for the individual, designed to include testimonials, family histories, genealogical trees, photographs, copies of awards, etc., all professionally crafted, bound in hard cover — and a family or personal treasure that will last forever.

This is nothing like those photocopied, cobbled-together books that you see on the internet or at Kinkos!!!

Want to learn more? Simple. Just give me a call!  Beginning the editorial process is simple and fun!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC