[Fredslist] Sleepy's and Bed Bath and Beyond

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:52:13 EDT 2008

I am looking for high level decision makers to Sponsor the NJ Comedy
Festival.  The inaugural New Jersey Comedy Festival saw thousands of
supporters at 12 schools watch 87 Student Comedians compete to be the
“New Jersey King of Campus Comedy”   This year we are inviting all 51
Schools in NJ to compete making it truly a Statewide Event.

If you would like more information or our Event Presentation, please
feel free to contact me.

Live, Love and Laugh!

All the Best,

David Stein