[Fredslist] Looking For Space To Run A Group

Jeff Fine jeff.fine2 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 14:08:45 EDT 2008

Hi Gotham,

I am looking to rent a space (200-300 sq ft) to run a mind-body-food
group that will meet for 2 hours, once a week, for 6 weeks. The group
will be a maximum of 10 people. The first part of the group will be 1hr
15min of talking, so I'll need up to eleven chairs to set up in a
circle. The remaining 45 minutes will be group exercise with dumbbells
and/or kettlebells (which I can bring). Ideally the space will be
relatively empty so people will be able to exercise safely.

Any recommendations for a space where I can run a group like this would
be greatly appreciated?

Thanks!
Jeff Fine

Jeff Fine, LCSW, MS, NSCA-CPT