[Fredslist] Our Gotham singers

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Thu Apr 24 12:19:58 EDT 2008

As a big cabaret and jazz fan, and after previous good intentions unfulfilled, I finally went to see Maria Guida sing at Kitano last night. Several other Gothamites turned up as well, and it was fun to enjoy the show with them.

It was a joy to see/hear Maria perform. She has a very individual jazz styling and interesting choice of songs. Her band is very good too. In every respect, it was well done!

Marcus Goldhaber will be performing at Kitano (Park Ave. at 38th St.) on May 28th, and I have already made my reservation.
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940