[Fredslist] Roslyn H.S. update (Success Story)

adjustman at aol.com adjustman at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 12:23:41 EDT 2008

Gothamites- A month or so ago I put out a post for contacts for Roslyn HS. After many responses and good luck wishes the "Gotham Magic" was cast upon us. My wife went through several rounds of interviews and was offered the part time Social Work postion, not the full time.? With this, did not accept the position b/c she is looking for full time job security. However, this is a good thing b/c they liked what my wife at to offer at least to offer her a job. So for anyone who is somewhat skeptical of? the "Gotham Magic" I hope this changes your mind. Also, now that is is out there, if anyone hears of a HS Social Work postion opening up on "the island", Long Island that is please let me know. Thanks again to everyone. -

Jason Greenberg (Gotham Long Island)