[Fredslist] New York-Boston Cocktail Party-Thanks to all who attended

Josef Volman jvolman at burnslev.com
Mon Apr 14 10:57:22 EDT 2008

Thanks to all who endured the ride on the Yankee Clipper bus from New
York with a stop in Connecticut and up to Boston to attend the Gotham
Boston Spring Cocktail Party last Thursday night. We had nearly 60
people, including almost 20 from New York and Connecticut.  The party
took place at the Top of the Hub, which is one of the highest points in
the city and we were treated to a perfect, clear night with views that
stretched around the city and included being able to see on to the field
at Fenway during the Red Sox game.  There was terrific energy in the
room with many connections being made by those in attendance.  There
were even some college students whose parents are members of Gotham,
including Mitch's daughter who is a senior at BU.  It was a great
opportunity for those in Boston who have not yet attended any of the New
York events to get a sense of the energy and culture of Gotham.  The
evening included a Boston/New York trivia contest which was won by the
team of Fred Klein from New York and Doug Bosley from Gotham Boston and
a baby photo contest.

Special thanks to Paula Suita (the group coordinator of Gotham Boston)
for all of her efforts in planning the party, Adina King of Gotham
Boston for putting together the goodie bags for our guests in
attendance, Vanessa Shaefer of Gotham Boston for her work in gathering
the baby photos, Woody Geissman (of Los Lobos fame) of Gotham Boston for
his help with the music, and David Padrusch and Bill Springer for their
help in selecting the venue and organizing the event.  Thanks to all for
making the event such a success.

Josef B. Volman
Co-Chair, Corporate Department
Burns & Levinson LLP